Cascoda's KNX IoT Hub provides everything you need to configure your KNX IoT system and connect to an IPv4/IPv6 backbone network. It is a compact low-power design, featuring Cascoda's SMARTRange™ technology to provide long-range Thread connectivity for whole-house coverage. In addition, Cascoda provides a web-interface for comprehensive configuration and network management.
The KNX-IoT Development Kit contains one KNX-IoT Hub, and is available from our distributors.
- Acts as a Thread Border Router, forwarding KNX IoT datagrams between Thread and the IP Backbone
- Compatible with existing IPv4/IPv6 backbone networks
- Integrated Thread, PoE, ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity
- OpenThread Thread stack for long-term maintenance
- Based on the popular and well-supported OpenWrt Operating System
- Comprehensive configuration, network management & visualization tools
- Qualcomm QCA9531 chipset up to 650 MHz
- Flash 16MB, SDRAM 128MB
- Low power (12V, 1A DC), or Passive PoE (24V DC) input
- 2× Fast ethernet, one with passive PoE (24 V)
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity
- External or internal antenna options
- Dimensions 98 x 74 x 28mm