Wing commander™ is a Windows application for controlling Cascoda transceiver modules. It has been designed to help design, develop and evaluate systems based on Cascoda’s products.
- Connect to devices via USB or serial UART
- Send and receive IEEE 802.15.4 packets with support for higher level protocols via user configurable definition files
- Built‑in scripting functionality for automated testing
- Customizable log window with filtering and output to .rtf files
- Device testing interface for transmit and receive performance measurements
- Graphical display of channel quality metrics during performance testing with ability to save results to .csv files for further analysis
- Spectrum analyzer function, with RMS averaging, peak hold and signal analysis
Wing commander™ has been tested on Windows® XP (32 bit) and Windows® 7 (32/64 bit).